1) Spray wd40 all over the back of the new pedal...wipe excess off
2) put the Bottom of the pedal on sliding it up from the bottom unil
it gets up as far as possible, make sure the sides are over the back
of the metal of the pedal.
3) Put on a shoe (I did it barefoot, ouch ) Sit in the drivers seat.....
4) Do the break first as it's easier and you can get a feel, push it
in as far as possible with all the pressure on the bottom of the pedal,
now slowly and push hard in/up slowly wiggling your foot back and forth
upwards. Do it more then you think......
5) Get back on the floor check it out, take a screwdriver and pop out
any that's stuff folded under......
6) Do the same to the clutch......it's harder cuz it goes further to
the floor, but once you get it in far you can move your foot more cuz
it's behind the pastic shield.....
Now for the Gas pedal
1) Sprayed the pin that goes through with PB Blaster (after the wd40
trick) let it set for about 5 mins or so
2) Got a 2x4 proped the pedal on it, tuned a set of pliers on it's side,
put it flush with the pin, wailed it with a rubber hammer until it was
3) Bent the plastic of the back pedal (and pried with screw driver)
and it popped off with a lil force
4) Then Laid the gas rod on the floor with the hooked end on the 2x4
Used the same method in step 2 to get it flush then put a small philips
sized screw driver (same size as the pin) in the whole whaled away and
it popped right out
5) I had 2 Screws and nutz that are ABSOLUTLEY PERFECT for this, slid
it through, tightend it down
6) Put the 2 12mm nutz back on, plugged it back in.....Done